Since beginning of December, Kombucheers and my new kitchen/brewery is where you can find me a good chunk of the day. It’s been a big change but one I embraced with lots of energy and love. The days are long, the work is never done but I am happier than ever!
I moved to my new kitchen at the end of November. It took three weeks for the renovations to occur but the result is amazing. The space is big enough for this next phase of Kombucheers and we have all the requirements for a successful small batch kombucha brewery to flourish.
Three professionals were fundamental for the renovation to occur: Jay Kinash, from Kinash Construction; Michael Fitzpatrick, from Freshwater Plumbing; and Jesse Petersen, from Pro Home Inspections. They are my go-to professionals in the Bow Valley and I strongly recommend them…
A few things happened since my last post that worth mentioning:
- Kombucheers is now a member of Kombucha Brewery International!
- Kombucheers can now be found in six different places in the Bow Valley. Visit our page Where to Buy to find out who they are.
- We are printing new labels with nutrition facts and barcodes. You will find them in the stores at the beginning of February.
- Soon enough you will be able to buy Kombucheers in 1.5 litre pouches!
- We developed a couple of new flavours… One of them is called Canadiana. Can you guess what is in it??? 🙂
We will be in Lethbridge, AB, for the Food and Drink Expo on January 19th – if you are around, come say hi and sample some kombucha!